Some of the common features of tower lights are as follows –
- Lighting Modules – A light tower may comprise one, two or up to five modules in a single track. The lights colours are usually red, green, blue, yellow and white. The light stays on continuously and rotates to seek the attention of the user. Stack lights which feature buzzer alarm are more effective.
- Sound Modules – Many light towers feature integrated alarm buzzers. The alarm buzzers are in the range of 80db and may have monotonal, bi-tonal or intermittent alarm patterns.
Tower lights are equipped with various coloured lights. Here are what the light symbolize –
- Red – It indicates that a machine is facing some issues that might lead to shutdown or other emergencies. It signals the user that immediate action must be taken.
- Green – It indicates that a machine is working smoothly and finely.
- Yellow – It indicates a warning that something might be wrong with the machine which may lead to a shutdown.
- Blue – It indicates an external help request placed for service from a supervisor or maintenance personnel.
- White – User-defined conditions to a specific machine, often related to productivity monitoring.
|Voltage||Signal Line current||Rush current||External Contract capacity||Buzzer line current|
|JG-JPT5-1-D / 1U-D||1||12VDC / 24VDC 110VAC / 220VAC||R|
|JG-JPT5-2-D / 2U-D||2||R G|
|JG-JPT5-3-D / 3U-D||3||R G Y|
|JG-JPT5-4-D / 4U-D||4||R G Y B|
|JG-JPT5-5-D / 5U-D||5||R G Y B W|
THE INFINITY CORPORATION is one of the leading supplier of automation products all over India.