S.S. Punched grid Resistance Box is designed to meet the requirements of A.C & D.C. application for E.O.T. Cranes, Winches, Rubber Mills, Flour Mills, Coal Mines, Cement Mills, Power Plants, Conveyors, Coke Oven, Blowers, etc. for Speed control and developing Starting Torque. S.S. Punched grid Resistance Boxes consist of Grids Punched from Nickel Chromium Steel Alloy Sheet. These grids are shock and vibration-proof. These resistors are suited especially for Steel mill duty, Coal mines, etc.
These resistors are available in a wide range of current ratings from 7 Amps to 800 Amps continuous. The series connection between adjacent grids is by means of copper jumpers.
Salient features :
- Body material – Aluminium / CI casting.
- The enclosure is of IP-44 / IP-55 degree of protection.
- The mounting position is Vertical.
- The cable entry is of ¾” conduit.
- The rated voltage is 500 V.
- The thermal test current is 10 Amps.
- No. of contacts is 2 / 3 / 4
- The mode of operation is 2-way self-resetting.
- The contact material is silver cadmium.
- All Material Handling and Lifting Equipments
- Hoisting: electric wire rope Hoists and Crabs
- Cross travel and Long travel: EOT / Gantry / Goliath / Derrick Cranes
- Winches and Conveyors
- Rolling mills
- Sugar, Mining, Cement, Textile industries to name a few.
- Brake motors.
THE INFINITY CORPORATION is one of the leading suppliers of Resistance boxes and other crane products all over India.